July Board Meeting, 7/2

posted Jul 20, 2014, 7:08 PM by Catherine Brekke

Board Members Present:

Katie Brekke

Randy Moses

Mike Lyner

Brian Hirsch

 

Randy has received additional requests for club bib-shorts

                Randy will send email to club and put through an new order

Sponsorship Proposal for Juniors

                Ricky Michael reported gifts may not exceed $100

                Joel / Calvin to try and get face-to-face meeting with Ricky to discuss further

Jackson Meadow Race

                July meeting start to initiate race schedule discussions – Mike to provide updates

                Course Change – Mike to work with Jackson Meadow and Calvin to finalize

                Ask Robbi to create poster for race

                Additional advertisement this year – target High school riders

Comments